[Coco] Fedora 6 DVD ISO & Linux in General

Ries, Rich [S&FS] Rich.Ries at Honeywell.com
Wed May 2 10:16:51 EDT 2007

Having grown up with RS-DOS, then OS-9, then MS-DOS, then Windows (3.1,
3.3, 95, 98, XP), and seeing all the troubles people have with Linux
(here, and with Leo & FreeMind at SourceForge.net), I can not see why
anyone would want to use Linux, short of sheer masochism! (Or maybe a
psychpathic hatred of all things uSoft.) Maybe I'm spoiled, but with
Windows I D/L the executable, and GO. It looks like if I want anything
with Linux, I need to D/L it, then try to compile it, scream, cry, and
give up.

My two (s)cents,
--Rich