[Coco] New CoCo3.com

David Roper dave at ebonhost.com
Tue Mar 27 23:52:46 EDT 2007

PHPNuke is renowned for being a real butt when it comes to validation,
HTML etc

Personally, I'd recommend a system such as e107, Drupal or Subdreamer if
a custom solution isn't practical

Kind Regards,

David Roper

*My Graphic Garden / Ebonhost*
*website:* www.mygraphicgarden.com.au
*phone:* (02) 4268 5934
*fax:* (02) 4268 6456
*mail:* po box 624 thirroul, nsw 2515
*email:* dave at ebonhost.com
*Legal: The information contained in this email communication, and any
attachments, is confidential.
Please don't distribute, copy or quote. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify
customerservice at mygraphicgarden.com.au immediately.*