[Coco] Inside Disto's 2-Meg upgrade errors and all...

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Sun Mar 25 08:25:24 EDT 2007

the initial email was from my business address. my signature file simply
states payment methods accepted. I joined every coco list I could find.
But - i created the coco at yourdvd.net address for the lists, since i
don't spam folks and that would be what the signature file would be
doing. So, I made the clean email address sans signature. I DON'T SELL
COCO STUFF - I BUY IT - LOTS OF IT. It's a hobby, nothing more. Since I
have never found a 2meg board for sale, I'm going to make one. I have
zillions of 30-pin simms in storage, so i figure I can find a couple
that will work for the 2-megs. Now if Tony still sells the 2-meg board,
I'll just buy one - The easy way out is best for me. Of course,
currently, I am socketting all chips in my CoCo 3's and have made a
small satellite board that includes buffers for every possible line and
two 40 pin zif sockets plus switch so my CoCo's are switchable from 6309
/ 6809 - I only went through the trouble because a friend had a version
of The Rat Drawing program that wouldn't work with 6309, although I
don't know why. So I am prepared for any software :-) Anyway, I would
love to talk to Tony - He made the CoCo do wonderful things. And if he
still sells stuff, then I am buying. -r