[Coco] At last... Tomorrow is the day!

Marcus Vinicius Garrett Chiado marcus.chiado at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 20:11:23 EST 2007

Thank you very much, Christopher!

Back in the day, we had three CoCo clones in Brazil: CP-400, CP-400 II
and a computer produced by Dynacom (can't remember its name, it's quite
rare!). I haven't had the luck of owning any of them, I was given Apple
II, MSX and ZX-Spectrum machines instead.

I already have several 8 bit computers in my collection, but the CoCo
was missing... Now I solved this problem with the help of Mark Marlette
and you guys from CoCoList!