[Coco] At last... Tomorrow is the day!

Marcus Vinicius Garrett Chiado marcus.chiado at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 19:10:54 EST 2007

My dear friends,

At last! Tomorrow is the day I'm gonna put my hands into my first CoCo 3
ever! YES!!!

Today I received a notification from the post office and tomorrow I will
pick it up there, it's near home. Unfortunately, the brazilian customs
have applied me a 60 dollar import tax on my CoCo stuff.

:-(

Also, a couple days ago I received my first CoCo games ever on actual
floppies, Nickolas Marentes' Gate Crasher and Pac-Man Tribute (and other
games written by him). Cool! That aussie guy is cool.

Check the pictures out:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t191/garrettimus/P1010105.jpg

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t191/garrettimus/P1010107.jpg

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t191/garrettimus/P1010104.jpg

I bought my CoCo stuff from Mark Marlette, by the way. I'm about to get
a CoCo 3 (512 Kb of RAM), a complete floppy drive unit (w/ interface and
HBD-DOS EPROM), a Multi-Pak and the DriveWire solution. I guess that's
pretty good for starters, right?

 From now on, I'm officialy a CocoNut!

Take care,

MARCUS VINICIUS GARRETT CHIADO
ICQ: 91164480 - MSN: garrettimus at hotmail.com
Sao Paulo - SP - Brasil
Editor da Jogos 80: http://www.revista-jogos80.cjb.net
Colecionador de videogames antigos e de micros 8 bits
"Quem tem um(a) filho(a), tem o maior tesouro do mundo"