[Coco] Can anyone please send me the latest copy of Ira Goldklang's archi...

Brian Blake random_rodder at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 19:49:12 EDT 2007

Well, since nobody else really wants to say it I will;

Hex Star, back off of this issue for a bit. When Ira is ready, I'm sure he'll activate the downloads again. And frankly, I'm getting tired of seeing your emails begging for files clog up my mailbox. If you are on the level, show some maturity and let this unfold naturally before you really tick someone off. If you cannot wait this out and stop pestering the group (this one and the TRS-80 group), my only wish would be for Dennis to see this and banish you until you mature enough to have some patients and let Ira work though this.

Brian