[Coco] [From:Jon Garber]Can anyone please send me the latest copy of Ira ...

Manney mannslists at invigorated.org
Fri Jun 8 10:18:23 EDT 2007

Mark McDougall wrote:
> Nuxie at aol.com wrote:
>
>> and he blatently told me that he  is still quite upset about that
>> person taking his dvd set and turning  around and selling his dvd set
>> for a profit on ebay and as such was not  willing to send me a copy of
>> the dvd set.
>
> I wasn't even aware that Ira was selling DVDs of his site and I've visited
> his site _plenty_ of times in the past. Perhaps _that_ is the reason why
> someone else was _able_ to command such a price on eBay from Ira's work -
> the fact that Ira didn't advertise prominently enough???

I sincerely doubt that true theft is ever really the fault of the person
being stolen from. There are times when it is questionable, like in a
case where someone is really showing something valuable off. But, I
doubt that any blame can lie (lay?) in Ira's court here. Just because
someone didn't advertise 'enough' (What is advertising enough around
these parts, anyway?) doesn't mean that he / she is just asking to be
stolen from in the way that Ira was.

-M.