[Coco] Fedora Core 6 on a M305CRV Gateway laptop

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Mon Jul 23 23:45:15 EDT 2007

At 11:01 PM 7/23/2007, you wrote:

>Getting the ethernet port working should be a slam dunk.
>In fact I'd be surprised if you didn't go through the configuration
>at the beginning of the install.

The port had quit working under Windows after I opened the laptop
case one time to try to replace the DVD drive.  It's not working at
this time.  No go on any networking.  My USB wireless G card (Belkin)
is not supported or shown in the devices list.  If I can find this
driver and save it on a CD from Vista, couldn't Linux read the CD ?

--
Roger Taylor