[Coco] Off-topic post -- but it has nothing to do with copyright infringement

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 14:52:45 EDT 2007

Use http://www.macdisk.com/mden.php3 for reading mac formatted disks on your
pc (just make sure the mac formatted disks are 1.44mb ones). I recommend
using a mac file system format on the disks as it makes it much much easier
to transfer make programs back and forth due to the fact that the programs
rely heavily on resource forks to be recognized in the classic mac os that
the LC II runs. If you use a PC formatted floppy you will have to deal with
stuffing the files back and forth to try and preserve the resource forks and
from past experience doing that I can tell you that this usually doesn't
work out nicely.

As for the ethernet card, look here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Macally-LC-PDS-Ethernet-Adapter-Performa-Upgrade-NEW_W0QQitemZ230047095930QQihZ013QQcategoryZ11175QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItemor
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ethernet-Network-card-for-Performa-or-Mac-w-LC-PDS-slot_W0QQitemZ180131566719QQihZ008QQcategoryZ51046QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItemor
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=unknown&sbrftog=1&fcl=3&frpp=100&from=R10&fcol=ship-on&rpr=4&satitle=LC+PDS+ethernet&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=94710&sabfmts=1&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=32&fsoo=2

:)