[Coco] CoCo Collection CD discontinued

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 15:05:10 EDT 2007

So why exactly has this cd been discontinued??? :( Please inform us as I for
one was greatly disappointed by this news and am sure many others are too...
:(

Please reconsider selling the cd, I am willing to pay you too--the
author--the full price mentioned previously in this thread for the cd and am
fully open to not putting any of it on my server if you so wish, if that is
the case I will instead make an offline image of the cd for preservation
reasons. Please do reconsider, thanks! :)