[Coco] Interested in FTP access on my server?

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 17:05:59 EDT 2007

On 7/14/07, wdg3rd at comcast.net <wdg3rd at comcast.net> wrote:

> > On Saturday 14 July 2007, Hex Star wrote:
> (Some of his usual chickenshit)
>
> > With friends like that, you don't need any enemies...
>
> This kid seems to be reaching for all the enemies he can find.  And doing
> a magnificent job of pulling us out of the woodwork, even when we didn't
> remember having enemies.  Sort of a shame that the Zero Aggression Principle
> is the number one ethic I live by, as this kid really needs a session with a
> beisbol bat upside the head, but I'm not a parent of the dumb fuck.  (Yes, I
> know the several variant spellings for a club used to hit a pitched
> projectile, and I play with words because I got zero respect for several
> alleged sports that I wasted early lifespan playing).

Please explain why you are being so mean to me? I'm trying to help out the
community and you go and publicly call me a dumb fuck why? Is this really
necessary?

And you took that comment out of context, that poster was assuming I was
running Window$ which I most certainly am NOT, I am running Mac OS X NOT
Window$.

I do have friends but one has to wonder exactly how you get around life when
you call strangers dumb fucks without reason, that's not a very good way to
live but perhaps you've already hit rock bottom I don't know....let's just
behave like reasonable adults ok? :)