[Coco] CoCo3.com banners

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sat Jul 14 14:58:25 EDT 2007

Dear Hex,

Be cautioned that the CoCo TV video DVD which you are pending to
receive soon is NOT to be distributed in any form or fashion, nor
anything on that disc.  I realize that you're into file hording,
which isn't necessarily all that odd, and I'm sure you have your
reasons, but I've seen little or no CoCo activity from you on this
list which creates a slight itch under my chin.  Maybe it's just that
mosquito that bit me last night when I was on the back porch.. I dunno.

I just visited your link and didn't see any CoCo material at all, but
a huge amount of other vintage computer files.  I'm afraid that in
order for your banner to be considered it would have to lead to a
CoCo-related web site, and I usually don't donate towards anything
outside of the CoCo community.

--
Roger Taylor