[Coco] Rainbow archive

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 22:42:17 EDT 2007

Uhhh...one of the first people to reply noted that I probably wasn't
subscribed to this list when this was first discussed, that person was
right. I was completely unaware of the situation surrounding these disks and
the material they contain, I assumed that they were merely another
compilation of various works from various different people. But I now know
that it is a compilation of one specific area of work and that the person
managing the compilation is paying the original copyright owner for the
right to distribute their compilation. It is because of this newfound
knowledge that I will buy a set of the discs to preserve their contents but
I will NOT be putting them on my server as I do in fact respect copyrights.
:)