[Coco] A little help with DriveWire

Boisy Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Mon Jan 29 21:54:16 EST 2007

That's correct, only if that OS-9 disk is a 35 track, single-sided
disk.  Otherwise, it won't get backed up fully.

One of the things that would be nice is an M/L program for Disk BASIC
that would use the DSKCON calls to read 35, 40 and 80 track single
and double sided disk images.  That would allow those disks to be
copied easily.
--
Boisy G. Pitre
337.781.3570 mobile
email: boisy at boisypitre.com
Website: www.boisypitre.com

"If there is truth to the proposition that knowing the past helps us
to understand the present, I believe there is at least as much truth
to the proposition that what we know of the present is crucial to our
understanding of the past.  What we have not ourselves experienced or
observed we can at most only partially and imperfectly comprehend;
and I suspect that there is much in history that is so remote from
our own experiences or observations as to be largely beyond our
understanding." - Kenneth M. Stamp