[Coco] More colors on CoCo 1?

James McKay jmckay at jmk1.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Jan 22 11:33:21 EST 2007

"Torsten Dittel" <Torsten at Dittel.info> wrote in
message news:45B3C668.9EC59925 at Dittel.info...
>> Nifty!
>>
>> It shows all 9 colours on screen, both 256x192*2 and 128x192*4 modes at
>> the
>> same time and a couple of (moving) black lines in the border too.
>
> Great, it seems to be still running :-). AFAIR (but my memory is quite
> weak ;-)) it even shows all 10 colors ("dark orange", the "inverted"
> orange text color too). And there's some really smooth horizontal and
> vertical scrolling too.

It does show a couple of extra colours, but I just thought they were repeats
because the colours are 1 pixel tall and it's a bit hard to tell.

There are two horizontal text scollers (4 colour, palette 1) and a black
mono text line that scrolls up and down (along with the black border lines).

I think the big text in the centre of the screen also has a little bit of
black jutting out into the left border?

bye,
James McKay.