[Coco] Someones Dreaming!

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Fri Jan 19 16:16:06 EST 2007

Roger,

At Cloud-9 I have three NIB CC3's as shipped from
Tandy. The last one sold for $400 plus s/h. For
serious collectors only, they also bought a
refurb so they could play and leave the new untouched in the box.

As far as our refurbs($40) go. Some people have
piece of mind knowing that what they are buying
has been tested,functioning and they still have
someone to get a hold of for support. Most see
the quality in our products. Sell a few at that
price?.....yep, that is why I have over 100 in stock.

Mark
Cloud-9