[Coco] ? Rainbow IDE url ?

Roger Taylor webmaster at coco3.com
Mon Jan 8 21:21:44 EST 2007

At 03:12 PM 1/8/2007, you wrote:
>Roger,
>
>What's the status of the link to the Rainbow IDE? The message is
>"Notice: This domain name expired on 01/01/07 and is pending renewal or
>deletion"
>
>You've been talking about a new version, so will that be on coco3.com or
>will the domain be renewed?

Yes, it has been renewed today (by me).  I missed the deadline by a
few days because it was so hectic around here during the holidays and
I was also without internet service for a few days until today. All
is well.  Thanks.

I've also been working hard on the CoCo TV DVD issue 1 which is going
through some final burn tests and plays well and looks great.  I am
adding credits now and doing a final burn tomorrow if all goes well,
then customer burns and stamps the next day, followed by shipouts on
Friday hopefully.

--
Roger Taylor