[Coco] OT: Keeping Current.... ("loaded" Linux Qs)

Christopher Hawks chawks at dls.net
Wed Feb 28 23:06:48 EST 2007

wdg3rd at comcast.net wrote:

> My wife rundows a 'doze notebook.  I haven't run 'doze except at a place of employment
> for over a decade.  The only MS OS that boots on any of my machines (unless you count
 > BASIC in ROM as an OS) is Xenix on a Tandy 6000HD.

	The 4 boxes courrently running here are 2 Linux (Slackware) 1 NitrOS9, and 1
OS9-68000. I have never and will never allow Micro$oft products in my home!

	I just started using XP(u) at work (that's where the development IDE they use
runs). My work box runs Slackware and until this project, I did all my
development there. I'va all ready re-booted the XP(u) box  at work more times
than I've re-booted my older Linux box in 12 years!

--
Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft