[Coco] Ann: FUSE Support for Toolshed

Brian Blake random_rodder at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 24 16:46:47 EST 2007

Been using Fedora 5, whatever Ubuntu was new in November, and Mandriva 2007. I like Mandriva 2007; easy to use, stable as a boulder, has tons of features, and runs fast as hell on machines that Vista would crawl on (PIII 700, 32MB video, 256MB Ram).

I'll say that all three are better than Windows, for my personal use anyway.

Brian