[Coco] Read/write/format CoCo floppies withinWin2K/XP/Vistaapplications

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Thu Feb 8 02:35:36 EST 2007

"Darren A." schrieb:

> I just recompiled the sample "DiskUtil" tool to use the CoCo disk format
> (1/35/18/256) and it worked like a charm!  Next, I'll try building a simple
> GUI app for doing drag-and-drop disk image transfers.

Great to hear! I'm in contact with the author (Simon Owen) and he'll
answer any particular question and will provide more code samples if
necessary. I hope we'll see new versions of Jeff V.'s RETRIEVE, DSKINI
and PORT soon which run from the XP command prompt... :-)

Regards,
Torsten