[Coco] Lost Indentities.

Mannequin mannslists at invigorated.org
Thu Feb 1 11:53:55 EST 2007

Robert Gault <robert.gault at ...> writes:

> > The site suffered one hacker entry some months back, but no gallery
> > data was altered.  The ownership of pictures should stay the same no
> > matter where I move them around to.  The folder that they reside in
> > is not really the same as the owner.
> >
> > Let me know what pictures are in question and I'll change the owner
> > if needed, but I'm not sure how that would have been changed by
> > moving them around.
>
> You are still getting spam in the Forums, the last being porn.

Actually, I've seen about 3 pr0n SPAMs. Two from unregistered users and one from
a registered user by the name of 'poppoip'. They are all very much in a black
hole. :)

I've emailed Roger saying that either 'poppoip' slipped through his personal
filter (himself) or the hacking is starting ever so slowly again. I've also
asked him, if indeed he /hasn't/ had anything to do with letting 'poppoip' in,
to ask his ISP for help with securing his page. (Trying to sidestep concerns
about the forum software...)

Concerning emailing Roger, I also emailed him (on Jan. 15) about the BBCODE that
was showing up in one of Briza's posts. (Direct URL to that post:
<http://www.coco3.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=482&view=findpost&p=3019> )
That went unanswered. I was wondering if it ever got through, or if it got
caught in filters. I think I've asked for this before, but is there a better
email address than <webmaster at coco3.com>?

Thanks.
-M.