[Coco] Nitros9 sintaxis (Was :Re: [coco] Shell Scripts)

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 18:26:43 EST 2007

Answering my own email :(

Having said that (about .1 vs /1), maybe this is application dependant? It
seems that the original startup script (on the OS9 system disk) uses the </1
syntax in the setime command, but the TMODE command uses the .1 syntax.

I have seen other instances of each usage.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.