[Coco] Un-upgraded 3124 Multipak/Coco3 Question

Mike Pepe lamune at doki-doki.net
Wed Aug 1 14:14:04 EDT 2007

Mark,

I hate to disagree with you after you disagreed with my agreeing with
you... ;)

The 244's buffer the data bus from the RAM banks.

The CPU is buffered from the data bus via a 245...

...but the general data bus goes right out the cart port. The GIME and
MPI would indeed be duking it out if there's an addressing conflict.

-Mike