[Coco] C Compiler add-ons

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 01:55:11 EDT 2007

Hi gang.

I'm trying to make a compilation disk with add-ons for the OS9 C Compiler.
Trying to go from memory here, and from what is on RTSI, here is a list that
I have come up with so far:

COPT2_1.LZH    Vaugn Cato peep hole optimizer
ANSIFRON.LZH    Vaugn Cato ANSI front end
CPREP19.LZH    Jim McDowell & Gene Heskett C.PREP replacement
CC2.LZH    Rick Adams C Compiler Executive
CC2_PATC.LZH    Wes Gale patches to above
CC_2_5_2.LZH    various authors C Compiler executive replacing above
MAKE_TK.LZH    Tim Kientzle Make utility to replace Tandy's Make from the
DEV SYS disks.

I seeme to remember something called CNOY (or C_NO_Y), but can't locate it.
Can anyone think of any other add-ons?
There are probably some libraries that could be added to this also...
ALIB.LZH comes to mind, as does CGFXx.LZH.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.