[Coco] Glenside IDE Board availability

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Mon Apr 30 23:29:19 EDT 2007

At 09:40 PM 4/30/2007, you wrote:
>It has come to my attention that some people do not know that
>Glenside IDE boards are still available.
>I have the cost at $40.0 plus shipping (USPS)

I'm shocked that any new CoCo products haven't been advertised on the
web somewhere.  Without letting people know outside of a small group,
it will go unnoticed and probably unsold.

Would you like for me to put a box on the front page of CoCo3.com
with a photo of the board and a write-up, link, etc.?

In fact, anybody with any CoCo product whatsoever, feel free to
submit your ads or content.  I don't want to brag (ok, everybody
brags a little), but the s.e. rankings did not come without hard
work, and we get stumble-in visitors and frequent CoCo visitors that
are off the chart compared to any hit counts in the past.  The
exposure would be huge so I wouldn't recommend a Buy Now button or
link unless you could keep up with an undetermined amount of
orders.  Scary, huh?

You could use the Submit Article link or e-mail me the content and
pics and I'll make a block out of it, or add it to the Hot Stuff box
on the front page, which I need to update anyway!

>If you would like a board, e-mail  and I'll send you my address.
>I am not comfortable putting my address on the list. Thank You.
>
>Brian Goers
>Glenside Vice President of Special Events.
>
>--

Roger Taylor