[Coco] FAO - Phill & Gene

Christopher Hawks chawks at dls.net
Mon Apr 30 09:00:44 EDT 2007

Steve.Lancaster at Moorestephens.com wrote:
> Phill - If you ever manage to develop a MMC / SD storage system for the
> Dragon / Coco put me in the queue for one.
>
> Gene - Where can I get a Glenside IDE adaptor from? How do you format the
> SD / MMC card so that the Coco can read files from it?
>
> Steve

Steve:

	I'm not Gene, but, The Glenside Color Computer Club does have several still in
stock. I don't remember who has physical possession of them. I forwarded your
question to the club secretary, he should know where they are.

	For CF access, HDB-DOS from Cloud-9 works great!! It allows up to 256 'flash'
or 'hard drive' floppy images (in addition to 4 physical floppys). The balance
of the CF (or hard drive can be used for OS-9 with Cloud-9's SuperDrivers.

--
Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft