[Coco] (very very slightly OT) 6800 emulator

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 05:08:03 EDT 2007

David,

If you're going to emulate more than just the 6800 CPU, as for example, the
DREAM 6800 we discussed, you'll need to emulate the periphral chips
associated with that. Specifically, the 6821 PIA chip. Your program will
need to recognise when the emulated programme accesses the PIA's A and B
side, as well as the control registers for those.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.