[Coco] OT -- I need a server side online newsletter program

Dave Kelly daveekelly at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 29 19:25:59 EDT 2007

I need an online newsletter program.

Ideally:
Program 1
Hidden from the general users. Special editors would know where to post.
The editors are generally not computer knowledgeable. Copy and paste
would be the best way if they did not want to stay on line long enough
to write an article.
Archive every so often.

Program 2
Everybody has access. No posting ability, read only. Sets a cookie to
keep track of last reads. Can be called from a web menu.

I will take whatever is out there. If its written in Ansi C or PHP I
know a little and can hack on it.

Thanks in advance for any information you can furnish.

Dave

--
A little rum in the morning coffee. Just to clear the cobwebs, ya know.