[Coco] Color Computer Flex

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Thu Apr 26 10:44:40 EDT 2007

Flex is a neat lil' OS and if you had it you would have access to the
assemblers, c-copiler, editors, etc that were made available for it -
it had quite a bit of support and the Flex User Group is collecting a
great deal of awesome software for it, to be released on a cd-rom.
Personally, I prefer NITROS-09, but I wouldn't mind having Flex too,
just for the fun of it, if nothing else -r