[Coco] ?PEEK(&HFF90) RETURNS 126 ON MY UNUPGRADED 26-3124?

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Wed Apr 25 15:51:46 EDT 2007

Honestly - it could have been my sister's kids that violated the
package, rather than the post office - it was WELL packaged. :-)
(Perhaps I am cursed - maybe someone I outbid HEXed me :-) )
p.s. - I am through bidding for awhile (as long as I can resist the urge
to SEARCH eBay  - it's more difficult than quitting smoking, not bidding
that is) -r