[Coco] ?PEEK(&HFF90) RETURNS 126 ON MY UNUPGRADED 26-3124?

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Tue Apr 24 13:57:33 EDT 2007

Robert,

I don't have the data right in front of me....hold on let me check
C-9's CVS for the mpak manual...

Nope...have to add it...

I looked at my source to the .abl code for the GAL, 26-3024 update.

The new range of the MPI is $FF40-$FF7F.

If I looked at the 3124 mod that I have already documented at home I
could quickly figure out what it's original range was. From my web
page it appears that the MPIs unmodified range went into the GIME's
address space($ff90).

The peek makes sure that it is not. This si the first I have heard
that it isn't working.

Done this MANY years ago so I don't recall.

Sorry for the slow response. Was gone over the weekend and have many
business/list emails to reply to.

Regards,

Mark

Mark Marlette wrote:

Robert,
What GIME is in your CoCo?
Test performed on the same CoCo?
I'm sure I have done this test on both MPIs. Been too long ago.
Thanks,
Mark