[Coco] CoCo 3 512k SRAM Upgrade (Renamed Thread)

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Mon Apr 23 08:30:57 EDT 2007

Any 256K x16 device could work. A 512Kx16 could work also. Just gro und the
upper adress bit.

I would stay away from the BGA packages for  home brew. While it can be done
if you have some experience with BGA placement and soldering. You get one
chance and then you have to rebump the part. That can cost you more than what
the original part cost.

james