[Coco] Trivia Fever FLIPPY or NOT?

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Mon Apr 23 04:12:27 EDT 2007

I would appreciate the copies, although I suspect the copy protection is
what was causing the problems with omniflop not recognizing the second
side (yep - i did remember to flip the disk :-) "I can make virtual
disks of each side for you. I also
> have a version of side 0 with all the (lame) copy protection undone." <-could you email me all of this to coco at yourdvd.net? I figure it's okay since I do own the software :-)

As for the Level 1 version 1 patch to CoCo 3, I have it somewhere. I
usually just copy the coco 3 friendly version of os-9 level 1's boot
track over to a copy of the offending level 1 diskette - it seems to
work :-) (i use disk basic to read the track then write it to the other
disk) :-)