[Coco] FREE Services For Members Of The CoCoList at Malted Media

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Mon Apr 23 00:55:07 EDT 2007

I thought tony's 2 meg upgrade used simms (30 pin any chip type by doing
a modified refresh and allowing the simms internal counters to do the
refresh - cas before ras). I know his 1meg board used a dat board and a
second 512k ram card and required a plug wal-wart power supply because
all those ram chips sucked the juice.