[Coco] http://www.lcurtisboyle.com/nitros9/escape.html

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Fri Apr 20 11:31:35 EDT 2007

i believe it is freeware. it handles several cpu's, including the 6809.
you set the cpu via -c6809. I will email you a copy, it is relatively
small. Of course, you need to use a hex editor to remove a few bytes
from the beginning of the .bin file. When i use the software from mess
to extract the bin file, it adds something like 5 bytes or so to the
beginning, which i remove with a hexeditor and put the file back to
disk. then i execute the disassembler on it. It doesn't always seem to
be accurate, but i manage to get it to work good enough to get the job
done. It is DASMx. email enroute.... r