[Coco] CPU speed in MIPS

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Fri Apr 20 10:44:47 EDT 2007

The fix for this is located in the unravelled series of books, probably
the super extended basic book, it simply puts the removed code back in.
I used to add it to all of my programs. It appeared in several other
places as well, but it would be easiest to find in the unravelled
series, which is more than likely where it originated,,,, -r