[Coco] Telewriter

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Fri Apr 20 10:37:37 EDT 2007

telewriter 128 was also a bob van der poel creation. Bob always made
great software and if you go to his site you can get some free linux
stuff. There was also a gentleman by the name of Bill Daniels (i think
that was his name DanoSoft who had stuff like BIG BASIC and other
goodies.) Ah, much good software was canadian based :-)...r