[Coco] Dead Aussie CCR-82

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 01:03:47 EDT 2007

Yes, David, you're right.
A humming from the unti when it's just powered up would indicate a fault of
some kind. Was there any battery leakage damage, as is usual for these
recorders?
Wires can get pinched, and electrolytic capacitors can go dry, and spew
their innards into the works of the recorder.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.