[Coco] New CoCo3.com

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sat Apr 14 20:36:55 EDT 2007

I'm happy to say that I found and fixed the News and Articles "bug" at
CoCo3.com which was nothing more than a conflict with session ID names
between the site and the chat module.

I'm rebuilding the content and some of it can be found in the Contents area:
http://www.coco3.com/modules.php?name=Content

The CoCoNut Directory is now a separate page with links that I maintain
myself, but there's also a Web Links area for submitting your own web
sites, so I hope to see more CoCo sites listed that I'm unaware of.
I'll prune the best of these into the CoCoNut Directory and give you the
ability to count how many click-throughs there have been from CoCo3.com
to your site.

You can see the popularity of certain links here:
http://www.coco3.com/go.php?cmd=report

The new site also has its own statistics link which tells much more info
about what's going on and where the interest is, etc.

Things I'm still working on: importing the old CoCo Forums and CoCo
Gallery content into the new site modules for the same features.  The
gallery script can be embedded in the site but I haven't fully uploaded
that enormous file system yet. So, the old Gallery is offline for now.

There's a lot of add-ins possible for the site, so if there's a feature
you'd like to see, like File Uploading/Sharing, CoCo WikiPedia,
alternate Chat system, etc. let me know and I'll see about integrating
it in.

Have fun, and please post your feedback on the site.

http://www.coco3.com

Roger Taylor