[Coco] Super Disk; was: Help floppy drive

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Sat Apr 14 07:46:34 EDT 2007

Laser Tracked is possible; one side of the head had around 50% more lines
going to it from the circuit board.  That may be the side I could not see.
I'll have to make a mirror on a wire this summer to look at it.  (I put it
back together and back in storage.)

The devices are neat, it is the math that I am having to much fun with.  My
last formal math class was High School Algebra in '69-'70.  Jumping into
College level math now, is somewhat like trying to get a drink from a fire
hydrant.

Bruce W.