[Coco] Fw: Help floppy drive

Dan Olson dano at agora.rdrop.com
Fri Apr 13 23:12:04 EDT 2007

While these are probably collectors items, with many Teac 1.2M drives, you
can jumper them to run at 300 RPM when in low density mode, as that's all
the coco has, it will effectively be a 720k drive.  I did this on my TI99,
worked great.... until I realized that I might just as well use a 3.5"
drive at that point :)

 	Dan