[Coco] Looking for a volunteer

richard rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Fri Apr 13 21:56:24 EDT 2007

On Monday 09 April 2007 21:45, Boisy Pitre wrote:
> I could use a helping hand on the NitrOS-9 Project.
>
> What I need is for some individual to manage the documentation on the
> SourceForge project page for NitrOS-9.  Currently the docs that I
> have are in Word.  I can provide you the two Word files, all I ask is
> that you get them up however you can on the SourceForge site.  If you
> have an SF ID already, let me know what it is and I'll grant you
> sufficient privileges.  You can manage the docs, update them from
> here on out, etc as you please.
>
> Any takers?

Hi Boisy,

I don't recall seeing too many responses to your request for help. The only
reason I am responding is to assure you that I saw it, but alas, my teaching
responsibilities has sapped all my free time <sigh>. I was unemployed when I
was able to help you with the documentation earlier, and I do not want to go
through that again, but I do wish I could be of some assistance. If I get a
free month, I will inform you so that I can do a quicky. It is really ashame
that I can't do more because I know so much more about MS Word now 8-). That
is one of the subjects I am teaching.