[Coco] [Color Computer] Thanks for the T-Shirts!

Malcolm Cleveland malcolm at cleveland.name
Fri Apr 13 13:20:49 EDT 2007

Here's a quick note to thank everyone from the CoCoFest for the
donations made to get Barb and I T-shirts.  (Barb doesn't receive the
list posts, so I'm sending along her thanks.)
Barb's antics during the auctions are legendary, so it's easy to
understand everyone missing her presence.  But I always envisioned
myself as one more quiet CoCoFest attendee, so I'm just a little taken
aback by all the attention.

Mom is back home and is doing well.  She's still mostly
self-sufficient, but I'm in the process of obtaining in-home care for
her to deal with the occasional lapses she has.
The best part is that she's home in time to get to enjoy my Birthday
Week (http://malcolm.cleveland.name/bday for those who are curious or
looking for party ideas).

Looking forward to seeing everyone next year!
Malcolm, calling in from Lansing MI