[Coco] ML Disk I/O examples?

David Roper dave at ebonhost.com
Fri Apr 13 09:29:33 EDT 2007

Studying such a technical and unweildly "fundamental" as the Unravelled
series can make the learning very difficult

Perhaps someone with a decent knowledge of the subject could write a
better introduction?

Re-inventing the wheel may be the best way to learn how it works from
the ground-up, but it certainly wastes alot of productivity that could
be better spent by learning the fundamentals from someone who has
already obtained the knowledge the hard way, and can distill it and
teach it in an easier-to-digest manner.

Consider - apart from Sock, who here learned 6809 from the chip's
technical documentation, as opposed from those who learned from Barden,
Tepolt et. al?

Kind Regards,

David Roper

*My Graphic Garden / Ebonhost*
*website:* www.mygraphicgarden.com.au
*phone:* (02) 4268 5934
*fax:* (02) 4268 6456
*mail:* po box 624 thirroul, nsw 2515
*email:* dave at ebonhost.com
*Legal: The information contained in this email communication, and any
attachments, is confidential.
Please don't distribute, copy or quote. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify
customerservice at mygraphicgarden.com.au immediately.*