[Coco] Fw: Help floppy drive

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Thu Apr 12 16:39:49 EDT 2007

actually, i think the floppy is still one of the devices that the os
expects to be set in the bios. on my xp, it doesn't matter if i've got
a 360k, 720k or 1.2m 5.25 hooked up - it just shows floppy 5.25" in
control panel.

anyway, you could try hooking them to a coco - it's either going to work
or it won't. =r