[Coco] Game Writer

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 22:40:31 EDT 2007

On 4/11/07, L. Curtis Boyle <curtisboyle at sasktel.net> wrote:

> OK found the ad. It was advertised at least as early as 1982 - there is a
> scan of the ad from the November, 1982 Rainbow here:
> http://www.lcurtisboyle.com/gamewriterad.jpg
>
> I don't know too much more about it, except that since it was Rainbow
> certified, it did exist because Rainbow would have received a copy of it.
> I remember pining for it as a kid, but there was no way for me to afford
> $129 US at that time,

Very interesting... an expensive!. It looks like we're talking about
the same package, if the TURTLE GRAPHICS statement in the ad is given
notice: everything on the Game Writer package I have has Color Logo
flavor all over.

Of further help would be to find that Rainbow issue you mention with
the review. I did not locate my CoCo software index to check out the
price in Radio Shack's catalog.

-=[ Rogelio ]=-