[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Telewriter128

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Tue Apr 10 22:40:35 EDT 2007

mccomber wrote:
> It's been a year and I still haven't found a copy of Telewriter 128 yet.  Seems to be a rare
> beast.  Anyone else have better luck?  I thought this was the most prolific word processor
> made for the CoCo3, yet it seems it has not been preserved.  A true shame.

Just to clarify a bit.  Are you looking to buy a new legit copy (from
some hypothetical vendor that could still legitimately sell it), buy a
used legit copy, have someone email you a disk image, "any of the above
-- just get me a copy for pity sake"?  :)  Does anyone know who owns the
rights to TW-128?  The company was called "Cognitec" IIRC, but I think I
might have bought my copy from a different vendor back in the day.  I
don't want to prevent anyone from making a sale if there are legit
copies to be had.  But surely Doug shouldn't have to go without if it
isn't for sale...    TW-128 is a nice little word processor.

JCE