[Coco] Text Editors

theother_bob theother_bob at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 15:00:32 EDT 2007

Hmm... I've occasionally thought about a small text-editor module for Color FOG. At the very least a file viewer. Of course it would utilize the basic GUI and settings from the main module. If anyone wants to develop a Basic GUI based program (Sprite editor sounds useful!), I will help incorporate the existing GUI components I have already built (to save you some work) and help integrate our visions into something all can enjoy.

My goal is to make more modules for Color FOG such as a text file viewer(/editor), perhaps a card game or puzzle game... who knows what else.