[Coco] Absence reminder

Dave Poitras dave at cococentral.org
Sun Apr 8 09:55:12 EDT 2007

<P>> Hi all, > > I haven't heard anything from my backup moderators. I think they're out > there, but please let me know that you're ready to take care of subs and > emergency requests. > > I'll be in rural Portugal and out of email touch from April 8 (tomorrow) at > 9am through some time on April 29th. > > And any CoCo folks in the Netherlands -- I'll be in Utrecht from April 29 > through May 6. Drop me a note and I'll try to catch up with you while I'm > there! > > Dennis > > > > > > > > > -- > Coco mailing list > Coco at maltedmedia.com > <A href="http://five.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/coco">http://five.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/coco</A> </P>
<P> </P>
<P>Just tell me what I need to help</P>