[Coco] Mike Snyder's Missing Programs

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 7 22:37:30 EDT 2007

I subscribed to T&D throughout its history, and they stopped coming with
issue #121.  There may have been three disks in that issue, according to my
records, but I'd have to pull out my originals to be sure.  They seem to be
monthly through June 1992 with issue #120.  I show issue #121 as Fall 1992
instead of July 1992, which also possibly came with issues 121-1 and 121-2,
one of which was a graphics issue - probably a "best of" but I'm not 100%
sure.  I don't have each disk indexed so I can't help with the other
questions.

-- Steve --